Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What's going on here?..

Not much because...

There's not much going on with my RPG game. We've had a drought in gaming due to one of the player's job as well as his vacation. Two good things this week. We are finally going to play we're still not sure if my recently absent player is going to make it. We have found a new player to add to the group, he's just someone we picked up at www.penandpapergames.com. We figured we had been playing with 3 players up to now, we can continue minus the "vacationer" this week.

I'm pretty excited about this, I have a story to tell and hopefully a new player will add some more focus and insight to the group. I'll let you know how it goes.


On the MMO side I've still been playing City of Heroes, though the boredom factor is coming up again. It is a nice game with some great mechanics, but it get repetitive fairly quickly. I've also been Beta testing another MMO, I can't say what it is, but it seems like it may be a little more on the hardcore side. Crafting is a major part of the game and supposedly the best items are going to be player created. I've only barely scratched the surface so far, I originally got distracted by Ulduar and then I got distracted by CoH but I'm poking around a the game a little more now.

No comments:

Post a Comment