Friday, December 26, 2008

My first tentative steps

Well, after having read many many blogs by in game friends and acquaintances I have decided to see what I can do in this arena.

I had a hard time deciding what to call my excursion into writing, I have an idea I will be touching on many things regarding my plethora of characters in WOW.

My current "main" character is a protection paladin by the name of Frostbeard, I have played every flavor of "tank" in WOW and have found the paladin version to be the most enjoyable. I have played every other class up to level 70 except a rogue who has stalled at 46 named Laslo and a warlock at lvl 65 named Alber. I expect everyone except possibly the rogue to reach 80 in the current expansion.

The ironic part of this is that Laslo is the rogue this blog is named after, it is a character name I have held onto since I created the character in a roleplaying game about 20 years ago. He is always a rogue, always blond with a goatee and is heavily tanned. But alas in MMOs the rogue's style has not appealed to me.

I expect to discuss my thoughts, feelings, experiences with all of my WOW characters as they level up to 80.

No comments:

Post a Comment